Difitek is invited to speak at the 38th BACEE Regional Banking Conference, about the risk and opportunities in the Central and Eastern European financial sector, in Budapest, Hungary, on Maybe 6 and 7, 2019. Difitek Chairman Jouko Ahvenainen will represent the company in Budapest.
BACEE was founded in 1996 with the goal of promoting business relations of its member banks with financial institutions of Central and Eastern Europe, and it can now counts on 26 banks from 14 banks among their members. The organization holds regular seminars, conferences and training courses to share its experience with the broader banking community.
The main topics of the conference will be the following:
- Developments in CEE/CIS countries’ economy and financial sector
- Key challenges for the region’s banks in 2019
- New products and digitalization – key to profitability
- Cyber security challenges and solutions
- Business opportunities in CEE/CIS countries – development of interbank relations
- Update on sanctions
- Country and bank presentations from CEE/CIS
- Hungarian Banking CEO Roundtable
- Regulatory risk – what’s new in EU and national regulation
In his talk about distributed technology in finance, Jouko Ahvenainen will focus in particular on the distribution in the finance IT and how this is enabling the development of new services in a way that’s fast and cost-effective.
Date: 6-7th May 2019
Venue: Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget in Budapest, Hungary.
For further information on the event, please have a look at http://baceeconference.com/.
Get in touch now to meet our team in Budapest!